Return and Refund Policy
Updated on 2022-05-06
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to WTIDIOMAS, which is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the WTIDIOMAS Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit WTIDIOMAS and use the services.
- Good / Service / Event: refers to the service item provided by WTIDIOMAS, whether it’s a tangible item as an exam or an intangible one as a language course or paid membership, as it is described in the relative terms and on this platform.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with WTIDIOMAS to use the Services.
General Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at WTIDIOMAS. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our services.
If there’s something wrong with the good(s) or service(s) you bought, or if you are not fully satisfied with it/them, you have 7 working days prior to beginning the service or event, to make your request to issue a refund and we will proceed to cancel your purchase. Additional / complementary terms for our return and refund policy are set out in every individual service page, and they will have the same validity regardless of their not being established in this document.
We at WTIDIOMAS, commit ourselves to serve our customers with the best experience. Every single service that you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for flaws and prepared with utmost care. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our services.
Sadly, there are times when the service(s) that you choose are unavailable, or may face some issues with our quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you don't have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via online payment (including cash deposits), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
We carry out thorough quality checks before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while preparing the service. Please note that WTIDIOMAS will not be liable for glitches that are caused by such aspects as a customer’s poor Internet connection or defective device(s). Similarly, when it comes to service events such as online/offline language exams, WTIDIOMAS provides additional refund clauses that must be taken into consideration in every individual service page.
We will revise your canceled service as soon as we receive your request and if it follows the guidelines addressed above, we will proceed to issue a refund of your purchase. Your refund may take a couple of days to process but you will be notified when you receive your money.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its general and complementary terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies, unless otherwise required by law, will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our service.