Updated on 2022-05-06
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where WTIDIOMAS or the owners/founders of WTIDIOMAS are based, which in this case is México.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the WTIDIOMAS Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit WTIDIOMAS and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by WTIDIOMAS or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by WTIDIOMAS as described in the relative terms and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with WTIDIOMAS to use the Services.
Treatment of the information that we collect from you
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, enroll/participate in our courses, request a quote, place an order, subscribe to our newsletters or services, respond to a survey, apply for a job, and/or fill out a form.
- Name / Username.
- Phone Number(s).
- Email Address(es).
- Official ID and other scanned/digital documents.
- Debit/credit card numbers.
- Uploads (files) containing your image and/or voice, personal opinions and contributions.
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Photo Gallery (Pictures): Granting photo gallery access allows the user to upload any picture from their photo gallery, you can safely deny photo gallery access for this website.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To validate customers’ certification processes.
- To process and validate job candidates’ applications and profiles.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To provide complementary materials of some of our Services and memberships.
- To show evidence of progress, efficiency and effectiveness of our services.
When does WTIDIOMAS use end user information from third parties?
WTIDIOMAS will collect End User Data necessary to provide the WTIDIOMAS services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When does WTIDIOMAS use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a WTIDIOMAS customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to WTIDIOMAS. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, email management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the website in a shared location, and type of the device used to visit the website. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the website and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
WTIDIOMAS will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide WTIDIOMAS to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to WTIDIOMAS or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Could my information be transferred and/or broadcasted to other countries?
WTIDIOMAS is incorporated in México. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred and/or broadcasted from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information. In addition, if you become a paying customer of some of our Services that involve recording of streaming videos that may contain your image and voice, we will also require you to sign a, “Document of Assignment of Image Rights'' which include additional privacy clauses that must be read and agreed to prior to using the related Service.